1. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
- Dying my hair pink
- Renting out a baseball stadium for a company kickball tournament #eventgoals
- Surprising my group of girlfriends with an awesome all-inclusive trip somewhere tropical.
2. If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
One hundred percent, I would want to have the magical power of eating everything you want with no consequences.
3. Tell us what you love most about Greater Cincinnati
After going away for almost 10 years, I realized what I loved the most about this area: its loyalty. Working in Nashville, a hand-full of times I would meet another individual from Cincinnati and we immediately had an unspoken pact. After moving back, the warm and inviting welcome has been nothing short of incredible but everything I imagined given the roots of this town. It’s the best city and I love showing it off.
Then, obviously, the chili. All the chili.
If you would like more information about membership or how to join ILEA, please contact us at ILEACincinnatiChapter@gmail.com.